Established since 2009, MASE E&C Pte Ltd is restructured by current management on March 2016 with a total strength of 200 employees, multi-skilled workforce for process industry. With our experiences gained over the years, we have acquired a deep knowledge and understanding of the needs of our clients.
Together with a staff of highly skilled and dedicated workforce, MASE E&C is able to provide a comprehensive range of services at very competitive price.
With the acquisition of AH Scaffolding Pte Ltd on 4th January 2017, we are able to provide a wider range of services to serve the industry.
Our Vision & Mission is to maximize the value of all our clients’ requirements by utilizing the many strengths of our team to deliver premium quality with competitive price.
We ensure that all our employees are assured a safe and secure work environment and with high quality of life, and we strive to operate in a manner that is responsible, caring and actively committed to the protection of our environment.
MASE E&C and its group of companies are committed in adding value to our clients by delivering quality product and with service excellence. The organization operates Quality, Health & Safety Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, ASPRI and bizSafe Star.
Our Quality objectives are to meet the product requirements established through Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and in compliance to the satisfaction to our customers’ needs.
MASE E&C and its group of Companies takes pride in our Health, Safety & Environment achievements, and it is dedicated in delivering quality work efficiently, while maintaining safety as its top most priority.
Manage all its operation in a manner that will protect the Health, Safety & Environment of all Employees, Clients, Customers and the general public, while complying with all applicable Laws, Rules & Regulations. We will continuously improve HSE performance with a goal of zero incidents.
○ Familiar with the requirements of petrochemical plant, Refineries, Tank terminals and Power plant projects.
○ Sufficient experience in dealing with oversea and Singapore projects and well familiar with the characteristics prevailing in those markets.
○ Attractive & competitive in pricing.
○ Well reputed among the same and/or similar business circle and group.
○ Assurance in project quality and punctuality in project completion and delivery.
○ Immediate availability in labor recruitment.
One-stop, high quality Engineering, Procurement & Construction and integrated maintenance services
Yields significant benefits:
○ Reduce operational costs
○ Improve deployment time
○ Optimization of resources
○ Our customer's mind can be put at ease to concentrate on their core business